Halloween is one of my favorite holidays-I always loved dressing up as a kid and now that I’m a Mom myself, finding cute Halloween costumes for Sebastian is so much fun. Because it’s his first Halloween, I wanted to go with a functional, warm and comfortable costume this year.
I started to look online for some fun ideas and so many of the costumes available were either ridiculously overpriced or looked downright super uncomfortable–so I thought I would share this super easy DIY you can make at home, without having to actually sew anything.
What You’ll Need:
- White Felt Fabric (Approx 2 yards should be perfect) BUY HERE
- Adhesive Black Felt sheets (for the eyes and mouth) BUY HERE
- No-sew fabric glue. BUY HERE
How to Make It:
- Cut up just enough white felt to make a cape. With two yards you’ll have enough to make two capes.
- Cut up a fun face (eyes and mouth). I looked online to find a style I liked and starting cutting away at the self adhesive fabric.
- Glue the cape together and let the glue dry overnight.
- Peel the adhesive backing off the face and eyes and place your adorable ghost face on the cape.
- Go trick or treating! 🙂
Here’s a step-by-step tutorial below: